RE: Weber woes

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: RE: Weber woes
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:53:47 -0500
Cc: jimdinalameda@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
My 1500 mechanical puts out about 4.5-5 lbs. I had to put an inline
regulator on it to drop it down to about 3. Before the regulator, the pump
would overflow my dual HS4's something fierce.

Dan

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.