Re: Weber woes

To: dan.dwelley@ps.ge.com
Subject: Re: Weber woes
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:03:04 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dan, That's good to know. I am getting ready to put HS4's on my 1500
this spring and after this thre.... errr discussion, I was beginning to
wonder about it. I will add a regulator to my shopping list for the
last remaining parts.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com