Re: Just plain ranting - NO LBC

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Just plain ranting - NO LBC
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:54:14 -0800
Cc: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, dan.dwelley@ps.ge.com, grday@btinternet.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
> "But man, this still pisses me off to the
> day"

As it should! What annoys the *&%$ out of me, is the "Hate Crime" legislation
and
discrimination, no matter how it is applied. If a white person attacks a black
or
hispanic, it is considered a hate crime and additional sanctions are imposed. If
the reverse is to happen, it is NOT a hate crime. WHY???????? It is the same
with
education. have you ever heard of a United Caucasion College Fund? Have you ever
heard of a school being able to offer an education exclusively to white people?
Of course not. That is discrimination. Then please tell me why a college that
admits only blacks is not discriminatory? As an employer, I am not allowed to
hire the person I deem most suited for the job if a person of a minority group
is
even remotely close to being qualified. Why? Equal employment legislation was
necessary in this country when it was first imposed. Now, it does nothing except
promote mediocrity. The minority person does not need to strive to be the best
that they can, because they will get the position based on their minority
status.
The white person does not need to strive to be the best that they can because,
all things being equal, the position will go to the minority. Where is this
improving life for anyone? American made products are, in many cases, not fit to
buy. A new Cadillac is not expected to last beyond 50,000 miles. This is
ridiculous when applied to a car that costs more than my first house. Where is
our pride in workmanship? Overseas, right along with our jobs. Our colleges and
universities teach our gullible young people that they need to be ashamed of
being anything other than a minority. They are taught from elementary school
that
thinking for themselves is wrong, and they must subscribe to the day's popular
theory. Perhaps this is not the case in every school, I certainly hope not. I am
unfortunate enough to live near a highly political community which is actually
proud of its anti American activists. I will never forget walking into the loval
"Veterans Club", which I thought was an American Legion, and getting spit on by
some long haired, filthy creature who was offended by my U. S. Navy uniform. I
learned later that the club was open to the public, and patronized mostly by
university students. Had I not just bought a house, I would have moved back to
Washington that day, despite having left an ex-husband there. Would one of you
like a real nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath house on 5 acres, with a year-round trout
stream? PLEASE???????

Kate