Re: Just plain ranting - NO LBC

To: kgb2@centurytel.net, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Just plain ranting - NO LBC
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:43:00 EST
Cc: toyman@digitex.net, dan.dwelley@ps.ge.com, grday@btinternet.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Interesting Kate, I have always wondered about those United Negro College
Funds, and Jewish Relief Organizations.  I too feel that discrimination
should go both ways.  It really bothers me that here in San Diego we have a
lawsuit going against the Boy Scouts because they occupy space in a local
grant park and won't allow Gay men to be scoutleaders.  The Gay rights group
is trying to get the headquarters ejected from the park on that ground.  They
may succeed.  Enough, Already.  I'd just as soon my boys (if I had any)
didn't have to accept Gay scout leaders.  And if nobody knew they were gay,
it becomes a non issue, doesn't it?

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"