Re: Just plain ranting - NO LBC

Subject: Re: Just plain ranting - NO LBC
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:25:39 -0600
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Gary & Kathryn Bales wrote:

> As it should! What annoys the *&%$ out of me, is the "Hate Crime" legislation
>and
> discrimination, no matter how it is applied. If a white person attacks a
>black or
> hispanic, it is considered a hate crime and additional sanctions are imposed.
>If
> the reverse is to happen, it is NOT a hate crime. WHY???????? It is the same
>with
> education. have you ever heard of a United Caucasion College Fund? Have you
>ever
> heard of a school being able to offer an education exclusively to white
>people?
> Of course not. That is discrimination.

I have often wondered if we took to the streets with assault weapons calling
ourselves the White Tigers, would the police leave us alone, like they did the
Black
Panthers, not too many years ago.
Could we put a show on cable called WET (white entertainment television)
Could we have a United Caucasian College Fund
Could we hold a Miss White America contest?
Could we televise a Ivory Awards Program?
Could we have an Annual White Firefighters Award.
I am NOT predjudiced, I am just asking a bunch of questions that lead me to
believe
that those that scream racism, scream so loudly, they fail to see they
perpetuate