Re: CYLINDER HEAD-corebuyer40

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CYLINDER HEAD-corebuyer40
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 08:16:42 -0700
I have purchased two items from corebuyer on ebay, an engine block, and a
crankshaft for a 1500.  Both items are suitable cores,and both were so
cheap, I couldn't pass them up.  His shipping was cheap too, I thought he
might have lost money on the shipping, but the packaging was lousy (hope
you're reading this).  I didn't complain, because, like I said, the items
were underpriced compared to what I have had to pay in a pinch.  I saw his
name come up on a couple of emails on this list over time.  He probably got
multiple bids for that specific head, didn't have enough to meet demand, and
came to the list to see if he could fill the unmet orders.  True, it would
have been upfront to say, "I have a customer looking for a rebuildable core,
does anyone have one they would like to sell?"  But really, if I had a
948/1048/1098 head sitting around, I'd sell it.  I do have several Triumph
1300 and 1500 heads, if corebuyer, or anyone else wants to pay shipping &
make offer.  I need to make room.
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino