Re: Second chance, different type!

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Second chance, different type!
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:26:38 -0500
Paul,
In my humble opinion, it still comes down to the original principle of
buying from ebay: "Don't pay more than the item is worth to you and don't
waste your time trying to bid less than the item is worth to you." By
following this rule I have gotten some good deals and I have seldom felt
burned. If I do not win the auction, then it sold for more than I was
willing to pay for it. If I do win the auction, then I am happy with what I
got and what I paid for it.
If the item is worth the amount you bid on it, offer the seller that amount
or reasonably close to it. If he is on the level, he will be happy with
that. If he is trying to scam you, he will probably ask more. Check out the
feedback on the seller before you do anything else.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
1973 RWA Project
1974 RWA Warrior