RE: Coil spring reinstall

To: <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h4LFOpPk002026
Subject: RE: Coil spring reinstall
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:20:45 -0500
Well, I hafta use the "two long bolts" method.  My springs are stiff enough
that the car raises instead of the spring compressing when using the "jack"
method.  Of course, you could always chain the frame to the jack, but you're
talking lotsa hassle there.  Two long all-thread 5/16" bolts and an air ratchet
has always been quik-n-ez for me.  Whatever...
Jack