Re: Calipers again...

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Calipers again...
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:47:28 -0400
Sounds like a cool little device. I'd like to see the plans for it.

An assumption is that I'll need to split the calipers. So I'll add that flat
caliper washer to the list of things I need.

-=Chris
PS I'll also need the bumper sticker that says "my other lawn ornaments are
spridgets"  :)

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson at worldnet.att.net>