Re: Ebay weber

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Ebay weber
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:45:56 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
There isn't that much difference between the DCO and the DCOE.  The DCO's
were designed for racing more than road use so came in bigger sizes and don't
have the cold start device at the back of the carb being cast blank.  Very
early
DCOEs and DCOE differ in many respects from the later carbs and not that the
48DCOE that everyone sells I think you will find is a DCO.

The 58 is simply a very rare size.

Daniel