Re: 1500 transmission

To: "Fred W. Johnson" <fjohnson@oswego.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 transmission
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:23:41 -0400
Cc: "midget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Unfortunately the 1500 can not use the Datsun box. It can use the Ford
T-5 (Mercury Merkur) 5 speed box. You can get a tranny and kit from
Quantum Mechanics in Connecticut or Frontline Spridget in the UK. There
is also an outfit in CA, but I don't recall the name. The CA company
that is the obvious source (no not Moss, but I can't recall their name)
dropped the Ford box as they didn't sell a lot.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe