Re: Classic Motorsport

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsport
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:08:22 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
well mine just sat for 10 years waiting for me to get around to it.   i'm
finally getting dug out of over 10 years of backlog of personal stuff.  now
someaya might be wondering "how'd he do that"?  i'll tell ya!  my morbid
obesity brought on adult type 2 diabetis.  the obesity and diabetis combined
were overwhelming me physically.   if my blood sugar was messed up (wich it
was all too frequently) i had moments of feeling great!  i'd start something
and about 2-3 hours(if i lasted that long!) i'd be exhausted as if i had
worked a 10-12 hour day.   actually sit down and pass out for hours.  you
have no idea how many things you can start and realise you have not the time
or physical ambition to finish!  now coming to present day, after my gastric
bypass surgery , i'm feeling far better than i ever remember feeling!  i
have energy.  i'm no super man but i'm far more productive than i ever was!
so i'm trying to dispose of bits and pieces of projects wich wrere in my
way.  harley parts, the healey hard top pieces strewn about(and in my
closet!) so now, i'm gonna ride my harley again!  and as soon as it has a
plate i'll inspect it and be on the road again!  :)  sold my 1936 knuckle
head in a fit of weakness butthe custom sportster is staying!  and as of
yesterday i hit 245lbs!  that's now down 208lbs!  i'm almost half my former
self!

chuck. 1'59 LBC
             1 '70 harley sportster
             1 '70 harley "rapido"
and other things of varied interest (YA!)