Re: release bearing

To: "Bob Van Kirk" <racerbob70@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: release bearing
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:03:20 -0600
But, would the 1098 one fit in the mounts the same?
I have what is supposed to be a 1275 one here & one that I bought off e-bay
that was supposed to be for a 1275. The box says 63-66 midget. (1098 I am
assuming)
I pulled the release bearing out of a scrap tranny & it looks more like the
smaller (1098) one. 1098 had a ribcase or smoothcase tranny? I don't know
what engine was on the tranny to start with.
Make any sense?
Thanks
Alex