RE: Selling????

To: nosimport@mailbag.com ("Peter C."), spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Selling????
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:24:41 -0400
I agree that the Bugeye is one of the funnest cars around, period.  I also
agree that it is ultimately more fun and that it has far more character than
the M Roadster -- no doubt about it -- although for a modern car, the M ain't
bad!

This is the classic argument we all have with Honda owners every day:
traditionalism versus functionality.  Need a sedan?  You can get an old Jag or
a new Lexus.  Need a house?  You can get the vinyl-sided McMansion clone of the
house next door, or you can get the shake-sided Victorian with the wet
basement.  Need a new car wash bucket?  You can get the cheap blue plastic one
at Wal Mart or the galvanized steel one.  Lawn furniture?  Wooden Adirondack
chairs versus plastic ones.  Sports car?  Midget versus Miata.

It's all the same essential discussion.  I love my Bugeye and I don't want to
sell it, but right now, the M Roadster makes far more sense.  And again, it IS
fun to drive -- it's just not a Bugeye!
;-)

Chris Eck