Re: Selling????

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Subject: Re: Selling????
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:13:35 -0600
Cc: nosimport@mailbag.com ("Peter C."), spridgets@autox.team.net
Well Stated Chris. It's funny but when I'm driving the Miata I hardly
get a second glance but whenever I sneak the Midget on the street I get
  grins, thumbs up, and a lot of interest at stoplights. It goes to the
essential soul of the car. But the Midget is much more of a PITA.
On a somewhat related note, I am infatuated with this body kit for
Miatas: http://www.simpsondesign.net/italia.htm
What do you all think?
--
Jay Shaffer