Re: Oversize Cam Bearings

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Oversize Cam Bearings
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:12:31 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
You should be able to get a machinist to line bore the cam bore. Then
it is just a matter of finding the correct bearings. I would bet that
in an engine that uses bearings, there are different sizes available. I
do know you can line bore the 1500 and add bearings in a location where
the factory found them unnecessary. So odd size bearings are available,
just at what cost??

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.