Re: Oversize Cam Bearings

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oversize Cam Bearings
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 12:42:33 -0500
I think a .020 should do it, if they are still available. I tried to speak
with David Anton at APT but he is very busy. Those on the list that pray,
please think of him, I was told he is going back to England as his father
just had a stroke. The person I spoke with says that APT doesn't offer any
oversized cam bearings, so any other options would be welcomed
Brad