trailers and their suprises!

To: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: trailers and their suprises!
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:17:01 -0400
all this shared information is a good thing to be shared with the
inexperienced.    towing is a bit of a "black art" if you are to become
familiar or comfortable with it.   i see most tow vehicle drivers out there
in one of two states!  either nervous as heck and holding onto the steering
wheel with a death grip, or very relaxed and comfortably motoring down the
highway.   hopefully some of these insights may assist someone some day when
they get to tow something.   frightened with a death grip is a neither
comfortable or safe state to be in when navigating traffic.  in spite of
evrything try to as alert as possible to your mirrors and the road ahead.
nervous and uncomfortable is going to deter from your ability to concentrate
and react if any suprises creep up like the passing guy cutting you off
slowing down to get off at the imediate next off ramp!  (BTDT!)

chuck.