Re: trailers and their suprises!

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: trailers and their suprises!
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:12:37 -0400
Cc: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Now the only problem I see with chucks scenario is: I have seen guys
driving "very relaxed and comfortably motoring down the highway"
Smoking a cigarette, or drinking a cup of coffee. In the mean time his
trailer is every where but upside down. Including once I saw a guy
driving relaxed and he only had one tire, 2 wheels, only one tire. Him
I had to stop.

Sometimes "relaxed" and "ignorant" mean the same thing.

Not to disagree with the other point of the "nervous wreck" about to
have one.

Larry
Once from the Wyoming oil patch, where you see fools, durn fools and
dead fools.

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.