Re: Pilot Bush

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Pilot Bush
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:40:08 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,

There is a needle roller bearing available. I'm not sure what sort of
life they have. I have one I've not yet installed, but all my
installed ones are the bronze type. The bronze type are supposed to
be soaked in a hot oil bath, I think for 24 hours, before they are
installed. I always let them sit overnight submerged in room temp oil
before installing them.

Gerard