Re: Pilot Bush

To: "gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Pilot Bush
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:28:38 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi,

In the Nissan Factory manual, it states while discussing the installation of
the factory pilot bush--"Bushing need not be oiled."
If you ever tried to cut one of these, they just ooze oil like you can't
imagine.

Now for the Brit bushing in the "A" series engine, I've always soaked those
in oil prior to installation.

Later, Paul A