More Pilot Bushing

To: "Spridget Group" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Pilot Bushing
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 14:45:44 -0700
Received a new 5/8" pilot bush from Peter C. today.

Removed the old one from the car and discovered that it's 3/4".

The old one is a solid bushing but all the catalogs and web sites list the
3/4 only in the needle bearing.

Can't raise anyone on the phone but MOSS and they do not have it in stock.

Biggest car weekend of the year next weekend and it's going to be close
getting a bearing and the engine back in by Friday morning.

Anybody besides me ever see a 3/4" solid bushing?

Of course I destroyed to old one getting it out.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com