Re: parts washing solution

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: parts washing solution
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:51:48 -0600
I WAS using Gunk brand parts/carb cleaner that comes in a one gallon
paint can with a little dipping basket. After about a year it ate
through the can and made the garage into an unexploded bomb. It took
two weeks to get rid of the fumes, my wife is still mad at me. I
transfered the remaining cleaner into a coffee can and it's sitting
outside my garage. My problem is where or how to dispose of the crap
without creating a superfund site.
--
Jay "mineral spirits from now on" Shaffer