RE: part # BMH8021

To: "J. Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: RE: part # BMH8021
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:33:56 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jim,
Sorry to hear of your misfortune.  That is NOT typical TRF, at all.
However, I won't try to tell you they are totally perfect.  What I would do,
in a case such as that, is write to John Swauger (general mgr.) or Charles
Runyan, owner, and let them know what transpired.  If you rant and rave, you
probably won't get anywhere.  But, if you are civil and articulate, I expect
they will look into the matter and try to resolve it to your satisfaction.
Like any mail order business, TRF has to employ lots of people to take
orders.  Occasionally, one of the employees will get sloppy or lazy about
customer service.  If no one complains to anyone but that particular
employee, management has no way of knowing that they have a problem.
Believe me, Charles and John do not want to have ANY customer "going away
mad" and telling others that he received poor/indifferent service from TRF.
While it is a fact of life that NO business can satisfy 100% of the
customers 100% of the time, TRF does a whole lot better than most.
Bud