FW: from he whose name must not be mentioned

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: from he whose name must not be mentioned
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:14:52 -0500 with any abuse report
<<Im trying to talk the wife into
thing the pool is a stupid thing, >>

Willy, TRADE ya!!!!   Come get mine with your rented Jolly Green Giant!!!

er, not sure if even one of those would lift mine?!?!?

<<so I can tear it down and build a "big"
Garage!

'Course " I F " I could convince Cindy that ours had an irreparable

Let's see.  Shallow end wall HISTORY!!  Ramp, couple of I-beams and then a
20' x 40' building ABOVE.........???

You up to the job?????

Shoot, just remembered;  zoning crap<G><G><G>!!!

Some thing I can "get" away with, but I don't think that would be
one<G><G><G>!!!

er, unless you have a better idea?!?!?!?!?!

E'<sigh>

PS:  Is your water bill $325 twice a year???