Re: How to multi-car

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How to multi-car
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:08:40 -0700
If you have a Midget and a Honda 600 Coupe (I had one I bought new in
1971) it is
no feat getting them both in a one car garage!  The Honda is smaller
than the
Midget.  You could probably get three of those Hondas in there sideways
with
dollies on the wheels!  I have a two car garage and keep my Bugeye, a
Mercedes
E320 and a Harley Davidson motorcycle in there.  The Mercedes is on the
left, the
Bugeye is on the right and the motorcycle is diagonal behind the
Bugeye.  The
only problem is having to pull out the motorcycle to drive the Bugeye
and then
having to put the bike back in before leaving.  Then reversing the
sequence when
I return.  Now I have a big Healey to restore that is still at the
friends house
from whom I bought it.  Where am I going to put that when he says he no
longer
has any room for it?
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite