Re: Autox Report

To: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
Subject: Re: Autox Report
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:41:41 -0600
The Cap'n is spot on with this preparation list , which SHOULD make you
a competitive car in SCCA Solo FSP class. Tires wise, I run Yoko A008r
185/60s  which are take off tires from Spec Racer Fords, but the hot
auto-x tire is the Hoosier R3S03.
  I can attest to the exhaust thing. I scraped off my exhaust system at
a Solo trials event , braised up a new one for the next auto-x and
scraped it off on the second run. Needless to say I'm on the Safety
steward's .... list. I'm thinking of going to a side pipe If I can
figure out the routing.
--
Jay Shaffer
ITC #66 soon to be Solo DP#66