Re: How to multi-car

To: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: How to multi-car
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:20:05 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Steven Michelsen wrote:
> I don't know what the fuss is all about.  I get two cars into my one car
> garage with no lifts at all.

   The key advantage to the hoist over "graph paper precision parking"
is that you can have either car out and driving in a few minutes.

   I have thought about jamming cars every which way for winter storage,
and could certainly get a few extra in there.

   But for general purpose parking, if it takes 15 minutes to dolly the
spridget in sideways against the back wall, no nice sunny day is going
to make me want to take it to the corner store.

   With the hoist, one car can drive right out straight if needed, and
the top car is only a few buttons and levers away.

   ...besides, need we talk about the hoist benefits as far as working
on the car? ;>

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca