Re: 30 over displacement in cc

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Subject: Re: 30 over displacement in cc
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:58:11 -0700
Cc: valntine@ptd.net (Kevin Valentine), spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, I believe .060 over is 1330, but to be accurate, there are a
lot of variables.

Is is the head shaved (smaller combustion chamber); is the block
decked? What pistons, etc.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I need help with the math too...'-)

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb