6 yr old girl watches Le Man film starring Steve McQueen

To: alexwainwright@hotmail.com, Bollenbmbrb@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 6 yr old girl watches Le Man film starring Steve McQueen
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:28:26 EDT
Cc: cm12b@juno.com, TomSpeedwell@aol.com, ddoiron@cox.net, AnnFoster@carpmanor.fsnet.co.uk, dj2robinson@meto.gov.uk, R.Speechley@btopenworld.com
Hi List & chums,

Sat down and watched the 'Le Mans' film on DVD just now with my 6yr old
daughter (who is 7 next week).  Lots of questions like: why are the cars at the
back not at the front?  Will there be a crash?  Will they get married?  What is
the fair doing their? and so on through the whole film.

And then right at the end she shouts thats what I want, thats what I want for
my Scalextric (slot car race set) ............... one of those things thats
goes up and up.  She means the Grandstand which she I though she had forgotten
about having asked for one 2 -3 years ago.  I haven't bought her one because
it just seems so expensive compared to the price of another car like a Boss
Mustang..........

Daniel