OT Desperately seeking car for teenager

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: OT Desperately seeking car for teenager
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:19:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
Pardon this off topic excursion but I need a cheap car
for my teenage son who blew the head gaskets and
melted some of the pison tops in the  Chevy van we let
him use. Now he has his eye on my "collection of old
junk" with my Healey high on his list. If I don't find
something soon I am going to be in trouble. So if you
happen to have or know of an old GEO Metro/Tracker or
some other sturdy basic transportation device that is
for sale cheap and in the Houston, TX area please
contact me offline.
Thanks
Jorge