Re: Subject: TX Emissions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Subject: TX Emissions
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:28:22 -0400
In a message dated 9/15/2003 10:01:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
twobees@sprynet.com writes:

> Last time I was in TX, driving from Houston to Beaumont,
> the smells were
> vile.

Absolutely right Norm.  Heck, nearly 30 years ago there was a chemical plant
about halfway to Beaumont from Houston that simply took your breath away as you
drove by.  I have no idea how anyone could live anywhere near that plant, let
alone work there.

Back in those days I supported my teaching job with a truck driver job, and the
truckers always said Beaumont was like a blind date, you never knew what it
would smell like till you got there.

Of course, many Texans in that region will tell you it only smells like money.

Robert Houston
Transervicios S.A. de C.V.
915-592-2082