Re: Subject: TX Emissions

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: TX Emissions
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:13:53 -0700 (PDT)
RE:
> > Last time I was in TX, driving from Houston to
> Beaumont,
> > the smells were
> > vile.

You should visit Hereford, Texas, sometime. See what
"natural" smells are really like.:-)

To the people who own the feedlots I am sure it does
smell like money. To the rest of us it smells like
bovine flatulence.

Now there is a place for ALF or ELF to check out the
emission standards. Come to think of it the PETA folks
have a habit of showing up from time to time to
encourage the removal of beef from the food chain.

cheers, bill b.