Re: OSHIT get together, LBC content

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OSHIT get together, LBC content
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:20:58 -0500
BTW, let Wini know that I also am a fan of Ayn Rand. I started reading her back
in the 70's, as her books highly influenced the lyrical content of Rush,
primarily 2112.

Michael Graziano wrote:

>   My wife talked the whole 3 hour ride home (not unusual) about how
> disappointed she was that she only found out Bob and
> Annice were big Ann Rand fans.

> It was a great day, and Wini and I were both sorry to leave early (we missed
> the slide show).  I am also sad to say it'll probably be my last OSHIT for a
> while.  Maybe I'll form the South Texas chapter of OSHIT.  Rob/Brad, has
> this chapter already been started?

It depends on the location, many folks don't realize how extremely vast Texas
is, until they drive across it. I had a friend meet us south of Austin, in San
Marcos. He drove from his home in El Paso, and the drive halfway across Texas
took him 9 hours.

> And Bill, how could you expect that my pizza wouldn't be good....  I grew up
> in Brooklyn....

Sounds like something I would like to try, and I will serve up some Tex Mex to
go with it.
And Tequila of course........

Brad