Re: OSHIT get together, LBC content

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OSHIT get together, LBC content
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:58:44 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/03 7:41:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mgraziano@mindspring.com writes:

> ).  I am also sad to say it'll probably be my last OSHIT for a
> while.

Hey Graz!!!   It just occured to me that you and Wini might not be going to
Kevin's Rally next summer!!!!   Damn!!!   Just a thought--How bout driving up
and coming through Knoxville--we could drive up together (ain't saying
tandem--dirty-minded listers pounce on that in the drop of a hat).  Maybe pick
up some
other listers on the way?  (Shut up Ed!)  8^)

--David C.