RE: Rebuilts vs tube shock conversion

To: "Captain Rapture" <yup1275@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h8NEgWF8023848
Subject: RE: Rebuilts vs tube shock conversion
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:41:50 -0500
Hi all, I converted my Mk2 Sprite to tubular shocks back in 1988-89 and
I've been very pleased with the change.  The tubes certainly have been
less troublesome for me than the stock shocks.  The kit came from FASPEC
British Cars in Oregon.  I haven't heard anything about them in several
years, but there are probably other suppliers since then, i.e.,
Minimania, Winners Circle, etc..  The front tube conversion on my big
Healey came from JC Whitney so you might want to look into that.
Jack