Re: Rebuilts vs tube shock conversion

To: yup1275@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rebuilts vs tube shock conversion
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:40:19 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/2003 8:46:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
yup1275@earthlink.net writes:
I go over
a wierdness in the road and the MG (71) goes all
flingy-flongy. Otherwise a wonderful twitchy wee
sports car. What're we lookin at cost wise?
Does somebody do an exchange deal on levers?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Good technical descriptions.  Thanks!

Unless you really need to switch to tube shox for racing or whatever, stick
with lever shox.  They work fine if they are in good condition.

Send your old shox to Peter C. at World Wide Auto Parts in Madison, WI.  He
is THE authority on lever shox in the USA, his prices are incredible, and his
service cannot be equaled.  Other than that, he's a nice guy.

w ww.mailbag.com/users/nosimport

Allen Hefner
Philadelphia Region SCCA RoadRally Chairman
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'99 Ford Contour (2.5L 24v V6 SE Sport)
and my Mom's '85 Toyota Tercel in the driveway