Miata-No LBC

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata-No LBC
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 13:00:56 -0700
Well my new Miata is acting just like my Bugeye by overheating on the
freeway.  Only have it one day and I begin to see why it was on a used
car lot.  I checked the fans and one is working O.K. when the engine is
running and the other comes on with the AC, so no expensive fan motor to
buy.  Maybe a thermostat or timing?  BTW the AC was on on the freeway.
Stopped at a Kragen Auto and bought a new rad cap and some premixed
50/50 coolant and refilled to drive home a few miles.  Sitting in the
driveway right now at least looking great.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 FLSTS
00 F-150
94 Mazda Miata (a little hot under the collar!)
89 Nissan Sentra (not long for this household! Yipeeee!)