Re: Later Spridget description Was: shirts

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Later Spridget description Was: shirts
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 08:37:06 -0500
If you have a bit of patience, I can send something BETTER than Jimador. I have
some
employees going to Mexico soon, and I will have them bring back some Don Julio
Resposado.
It is smoother than the Jimador and has a nice smoky aftertaste.
I like the fact that we are now calling the RB cars Triangle cars. They are a
direct
family member of the TR7, which everyone knows, is the "shape of things that
don't run"

Brad