Re: Car does not start

To: "DE-BREBISSON,CYRILLE \(HP-Boise,ex1\)" <cyrille@hp.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car does not start
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:43:17 -0700 (PDT)
--- "DE-BREBISSON,CYRILLE (HP-Boise,ex1)"
<cyrille@hp.com> wrote:
> Is there any setting on the carb to limit the
> incoming fuel pressure?
> Is there anything to make it not flood?

Hi,
Try installing a proper regulator upstream of the
carb, a "Holley" type (try www.pegasusautoracing.com,
for one.  There are other sources as well).  By
"proper" I mean a true diaphragm type, not one of the
dial orifice ones.  They are $30 or so vs. $15, but
they actively regulate, rather than just add pressure
drop.  A $10 fuel pressure gauge is a good idea as
well - your Weber wants approx 2-3 psi of inlet pressure.