No LBC-Major Gas Problem

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: No LBC-Major Gas Problem
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Listers,

I have a major, major gas problem. (I think my
car is fuel injected). I use an ungodly amount
of gas going on a trip and I am getting very
little mileage to a tank of gas. It seems to
be getting worse and I have noticed alot of
black smoke coming out of the tail pipe when I
start it up and it idles for a few moments
but clears after I drive a bit, then when you take off
it leaves a gust of smoke in the cars face behind me
and then it quits.

Anyway, I know this is hard to give an
exact answer without seeing it, but if any of
you could give me a good place to start I would
appreicate it.

Also, this is a plymouth, not an lbc.

As always, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

=====
Bree!

" Maturity is: "The ability to stick with a job until it is finished.
                    "The ability to do a job without being supervised.
                    "The ability to carry money without spending it.
                    "And the ability to bear an injustice without wanting to
get even"