Re: No LBC-Major Gas Problem

To: <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: Re: No LBC-Major Gas Problem
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:54:55 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
In a message dated 10/24/03 10:33:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
breeanna1012000@yahoo.com writes:

> , but if any of
> you could give me a good place to start I would
> appreicate it.

Bree:

Have you checked your spark plugs in a while?   Pull them and be sure they
are not burnt up.  And the wires need occasional replacing.  Beyond that, it
sounds like you need to go to Auto Zone and have them plug in the OBDI device
(free).  That might give you some idea.

--David C.

When the car has sat, say overnight and when you start it up
that burst of smoke coming from the tail pipe is due to worn out
valve seats.
This Plymouth were talking about, now if it has the old slant six type
motor, i would just run the wheels off it. Thats only if you can.
Years ago i had one of those, tried everything i could to blow the
motor for kicks.
Those blocks are like a timex watch take a licking and kept on
ticking.

How much oil is the car using? Good chance the rings are worn too.

           Larry

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]