A-series turbo installation for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: A-series turbo installation for sale
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:32:20 EDT
Cc: TomSpeedwell@aol.com, ddoiron@cox.net
Hi List,

Usual thing  A-series Metro Turbo installation for sale.  This one is
incomplete because it is missing the inlet manifold but heh, I just happen to
have
one in my garage that I bought earlier.  Also the carb doesn't look to be a
proper Turbo carb but the plenum is ok.

Figure on #100 for shipping and I think that's surface or maybe one of my
buddies is going to get across the pond with a close to empty suitcase.

I don't know how much the parts will go for but I'd say #45 was about right
for the 2 items.

<A
HREF="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2439168259&ssPageN
ame=ADME:B:SS:UK:1#ebayphotohosting">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V
iewItem&item=2439168259&
ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:UK:1#ebayphotohosting</A>

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2439168230&;
ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:UK:1#ebayphotohosting

Daniel1312