Re: Fifty Finale

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Fifty Finale
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:00:47 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
David Lieb wrote:
 > They really need to make it a
> little more clear that it is really a Bugeye Sprite Spree with others
> tolerated. I had fun, but I was somewhat disappointed, too.

I have been trying my best to have Rick call it a Spridget event.
Or to be policitally correct, a Sprite/Midget event.
I also told him he would have more responce if he did not single out the
Sprites. Afterall, they are the same except the Sprite looks better ;)
And to the onlookers of the mass drives, all they see is a bunch of the
same little cars. I pleaded with him to make the name cover both models,
the regalia too. I have been pushing for these changes since the 93 meet.
Unless we get a different head honcho, I don't think things will change.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ