Re: Fifty Finale

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Fifty Finale
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:47:00 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a RWA Sprite and it's not a Bugeye.  One car which cheered me up
everytime I saw it was the red Midget Frank had for sale - it reminded me of
home.

I liked the meet being for Sprites and don't mind Midgets being there.  I
think a Sprite only meet is important because it is the only one.  You get
Healey
meets with Big Healeys, you get MG meets with MGBs, you might even get Midget
meets that lets Sprites in but no meet other than Sprite meets where you get
a lot of Bugeyes.

Also, lets be honest, how many Bugeyes were modified with 1275cc engines?

RWA Midgets are ok.  I was sorry not to see a 1500 Midget like in 98 but then
I was sorry not to see 3 Bugeyes from 98.

I saw Rick driving a box Sprite/squarebody and I think he has another
box/square car as well as more than one Bugeye.

The only thing I would want is a LONGER MEET.

Daniel1312 - my tuppence worth