No name shirt order

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No name shirt order
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:45:52 -0500
If you ordered a Black Pocket Tee (Large) and did not hear from me,
You forgot to fill in your name, etc.

I also have an old order for
  Black
  Pale Green
  Heather Plain Tees Large: 3 shirts total

and another for 1 Dark Blue XL pocket golf

If you did not get a confirmation from me, please let me know.
The black tee was from last night or today (Sunday) they other shirts
are from a week ago. so if I did not email you directly, let me know.
Also, I an not worried about getting the money by Monday, just the shirt
totals so I can get them all ordered at once.
Tomorrow night or Tuesday the latest I will forward the order to the
printer. So do it now!

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ
Down to just a few Sprites