FW: No LBC- Test drives

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: No LBC- Test drives
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:33:54 -0600 with any abuse report
-----Original Message-----
From Wm. Thompson [mailto:willy at thompsoncarpentry.com]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 2:33 PM
To: Chris King
Subject: RE: No LBC- Test drives

there is high pressure, low pressure,

and then there are some lots that plain have lazy salesman

I stopped at a bmw lot not so long ago, and was looking at that little
sports car they have, now mind you, I was in a truck when I stopped, but I
think a 2002 quad cab "looks" like I should have enuf money to be
considering that car,  not one salesman took the time to put his coffee or
cigarette down to come and "ask" if I was considering the car.

And I will be DAMNED if I was going to go ask someone to wait on me lol