RE: No LBC- Test drives

To: "'Jacques Le Clainche'" <jleclainche@cox.net>
Subject: RE: No LBC- Test drives
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 01:18:28 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I bet if you drove the Porsche over to Honda they would be glad to let
you take a test drive in any of their cars.
                Crash

I take your point, Gerard. You have to watch for time wasters. I hope
you
are good at judging people though. The Honda salesman and his manager in
El
Cajon thought I was wasting their time, and treated me accordingly -
that's
why they refused to give me a test drive, even on a used S2000, unless I
buy
the car first- which kind of defeats the purpose of the test drive, does
not
it? Two hours later I bought a brand new Porsche Boxster S, and Honda
will
never see my money again.

Jacques Le Clainche in San Diego
http://www.leclainche.com/