RE: Sprite Fifty Finale Race 2008

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sprite Fifty Finale Race 2008
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:06:04 +1100
Great idea. I'd love to be in it. In fact I'll sign up now
to participate in some way. However, you should call it something
like the "International Sprite Challenge Series" or something that
doesn't sound like it is excluding us poor wee antipodeans!

My only comment is that a whole season would be tough for
me (too many long long (and expensive) trips).

I'd certainly sign up for a couple of races close to Sprite XXX '08
(a week or two either side of the event).

Tony Bennetto and I have already talked about bringing our bugeyes
across for the 2008 event. Racing would only make it even more
attractive a proposition. We should be able to interest a few more
to come along!

Mike
p.s. an international shipping company would be a great sponsor
don't ya think??