Electrolytic Rust Removal

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrolytic Rust Removal
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 19:17:39 -0500
I finally broke down and decided to try the ERR method of rust removal.  I was
tired of all the time consuming work on all the small bits, etc. Now, I don't
know what to do with the extra time.

Almost didn't get a chance to try though, had to go to 3 stores to find the
Washing Soda, but I found it.  Man is this amazing, not only does it remove
all the rust, but you know all that old paint and undercoating that is all
over the rear spring brackets,  after 20 minutes, all the stuff just wiped
off, then back into the solution for more de-rusting.

If you haven't checked it out, all I can say is "It is Amazing".

Brent
76 Daily Driver
71 De-rusting bits as I write
72 Waiting in the wings